• Undo: This operation undoes the last performed action. You can undo as many consecutive operations as you want. The following actions are undoable:
• Construction steps
• Appearance changes
• Zooming, translating, and rotating views
• Deletion of elements
• Redo: Redoes the last undo operation. You can redo as many consecutive undo operations as you want.
• Delete: Deletes all selected elements and all elements that depend on them. If you delete elements by accident, just use "Undo" to restore them.
• Select All: Selects all geometric elements.
• Select Points: Selects all points.
• Select Lines: Selects all lines.
• Select Conics: Selects all conics and circles.
• Deselect: Clears the current selection.
The file operations are rather standard and similar to corresponding operations in other programs. Constructions are stored in a special file format. The construction files have the extension .cdy.
• New: Opens a new and empty construction window.
• Load: Loads a construction.
• Save: Prompts for a filename if needed and saves the construction.
• Save As: Prompts for a new filename and saves the construction.
• Export to HTML: This operation automatically generates an interactive HTML page.
• Print All Views: Prints all currently open views. This operation makes use of the Java printing routines. The output is inferior to the output produced using the "Print PDF" command of a view, due to the limits of the Java printing interface. If you have the facilities to print and preview PDF files, it is much better to use this print format.
Menu in inglese